Saturday, September 08, 2007

Day 51 to Day 55

Day 51 in Evatt (27 Aug)
Monday, as usual busy with labs, lectures, tutorials and some preparation for merdeka night..Posters and backdrop designs...
Day 52 in Evatt (28 Aug)
Tuesday...Another day with plant bio lectures...Went for lab attachment...Reading someone's Honours' thesis on sucrose synthase in transfer cells...Kind of chim...
Went down to check out the moon eclipse around 7.30pm...Too bad I don't have powerful zoom lens... So only managed to take some of these pictures...Thanks to the shutter speed priority..My old Kodak can't do the same trick...
Somehow it looks more like a fertilized egg to me...Haha..
I think I'm really lucky to be able to witness this once in a few years astronomical phenomenon and I'm experiencing it here in Australia!!! This really made my exchange experience magical...Haha...What's the probability of experiencing moon eclipse while you're having your exchange...Should've tried Lotto that day...
Day 53 in Evatt (29 Aug)
Ponteng research design tutorial because I was assigned to man NTU's booth for Uni of Newcastle's exchange fair, apparently the China girl whose suppose to be here for exchange with me is not here...Only managed to take some photos cause my camera ran out of juice...Organizer gave me this A$5 lunch voucher for lunch, I ordered chef's special and this is what I got...
Chef's special on that day...A small beef curry rice...Super ex lor for a A$5 meal...
My booth...
Day 54 in Evatt (30 Aug)
Plant bio's lab today...Checking morphological and physiological changes in emerging, expanding, fully expanded and senescing leaves...Pictures...
Leaf area
Chlorophyll concentration
Photosynthetic rate
Day 55 in Evatt (31 Aug)
MERDEKA!!! Malaysia's independence day today...Was forced to ponteng again cause I'm in charge of the decoration of the venue (Temporary committee member for MYSUN)...Was suppose to drive my crew member to this place called Eastern Tiger at Cardiff and I got helpless lost for like 1 hour just because of the misleading road guide (and my stubborness)... Was forced to go back to uni for some help. Managed to get there but was short of time...Settled the decoration with some help of the performers and other committee members... Thanks guys and girls...Anyway, everything went smoothly and I'll let the pictures do the talking...


My second helping...
My dessert...
Climax of the day: Patriotic songs...
Jalur Gemilang...
Keranamu Malaysia
and Tanggal 31...
With Cherlyn and Yeong Lee
With Shue...
With Cherlyn and Raymond...
With Yu Wooi, Cindy and Jesselyn
With Hock Luck, Yu Wooi, Cindy and Jesselyn
With Hock Luck and Jesselyn
With Hock Luck and Cindy...
With Raymond...
With William
With Stephen...
With Tim...
With Adilah...
With Tim, Cherlyn, May and Hafiz...
With May...
Again with her selfy...
To be continued...

No comments: