Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 93 to Day 106

I don't think I'll blog for the next 3 weeks as final exam is approaching...I'll update until the latest event which is the ERA ball...
Day 93 in Evatt (8 Oct)
Slept till late afternoon after the tiring trip...lol...
Day 94 in Evatt (9 Oct)
Watched Jay Chou's Secret...A fantabulous movie...The piano duel is one of my favourite scenes...Check it out...Really envy that they can play that well and tempted to learn piano...Too old I guess...
Day 95 in Evatt (10 Oct)
Started to work on my repro and developmental bio major lab report...Busy busy busy...
Day 96 in Evatt (11 Oct)
Gave myself a break after a whole day of report...Watched a few movies from crunchyroll...
Dorm (Horror) - About a boy who was sent to a spooky broading school under "mysterious" circumstances 
The Mad Monk (Comedy) - One of Stephen Chow's classic, about Ji Gong, one of the Taoism deity
Art of The Devil 2 (Horror) - Sequel to the first movie, about a teacher's revenge on her "prankful" students
Alone (Horror) - About a survived separated cojoined twin who her twin comes back to haunt her...
Four movies in one day...Shiok...
Day 97 in Evatt (12 Oct)
Heard some loud noises when I was working on my lab report...
My first hail storm in my life...
Was tempted to get showered by hail...lol
Too bad no video for that...
Day 98 in Evatt (13 Oct)
Watched some old episodes of 我猜 from crunchyroll...Watched the last episode Ah Ya hosted before she leave for U.S...Jacky sang this song to her...永保安康
I think that it's a very nice and touching song...Anyone who has this song please send me a copy...Thanks...
Day 99 in Evatt (14 Oct)
Had block gathering for the last day of spring break...
We had Burritoes for dinner...
Yummy...
Day 100 to 102 in Evatt (15 - 17 Oct)
Was busy with my quiz preparation...4 quizzes in a week...Sharkz...
Day 103 in Evatt (18 Oct)
Had our dessert night again...Bec and I prepared this...
Sara Lee's apple pie + caramel cake + choc chip ice cream...Yum...
Day 104 in Evatt (19 Oct)
Finished my last quiz of the week...Had our block's fish and chips outing at bar beach...Finally get to de-stress...It was fantabulous...
My fish n chips...A$9
Looks good but too bad the fish is not fresh enough...
We had Tim human sandwiched...
And we Sumo wrestled...
Day 105 in Evatt (20 Oct)
Evatt's ERA ball...
Rheegs, Nath, Bec, Tim, Ale, Muners, Maree, KB, Aims...Missing Kiri...
Bec and Maree...
Muners...
Nathan...
With Aimee...
With Maree...
With Alex...
With Bec...
With Abraham...
With Isaac...
With Batty...
Entree...
Main course...
With May...
*Thanks for the suit, Raymond*
Day 106 in Evatt (21 Oct)
Busy with head & neck anatomy's quiz and plant bio's scoping paper...My last quiz and 2nd last assignment...Finally...

Alright...I guess I have to 闭关修炼 already (I miss resource room a.k.a. Diamond...Haha..)...Goodluck to all of those who are suffering in NTU...I'll be back...

To be continued...

No comments: