Friday, August 17, 2007

Day 27 to Day 30

Finally...I'm back again...Phew...Finished my hellish week...3 quizzes (1 still incomplete, online quiz and the server hung, waiting for the reply from my lecturer, in the mean time, I'll blog..), lab reports, meetings, lab attachments and stuffs...Almost feel like dying yesterday night..Haha..Anyway, let's continue with where I stopped last time...
Day 27 in Evatt (3 Aug)
It's friday again which means...Bar 121 for the night...Bar 121 is sort of like the sponsor bar for Evatt House (I think they gain more than they give...lol) Anyway, I was brought there by my dear housemates...Didn't want to spoilt the mood...So I went....Haha..But first, this was what I had yesterday (2 Aug)
Heaven: A place which is full of caramel, chocolate, and more chocolate inside...I guess all the celestial deities are diabetic..lol.. 
It was heavenly, but abit too sweet for me though..
Anyway, let's continue with Bar 121...
With Muners and Ale...
With Aimee..Guess what I had, it's the chilled dihydrogen oxide...It's good for your health..
It's a nice place to hear some music, watch some football matches, and do some catch ups with your mates after a week of school. But strangely, I still can't appreciate it..Hmm...I still prefer go mamak stall and lim teh with my friends.."Boss, teh tarik kurang manis.."
Day 28 (4 Aug)
Slacked again for the whole day...Read some research papers, did some of my lab reports and watched Topgear..It's really a nice show, all about cars and all the stupid, cool, funny challenges..(Eg. race across Europe with Bugatti Veyron [fastest and most expensive car, W16 engine (two V8s), 1001bhp!!! 0 to 100kmph in 2.5s], ice hockey match with 10 suzuki swifts, etc..) Just check out for the bizzare challenges they have with cars.. 
Day 29 in Evatt (5 Aug)
Well, just found out from my travel guide book that every first sunday of the month, there'll have the biggest market in Australia held in Maitland...And guess what I did...I went...Again you need to plan your time well to match the time table of train service, cause it's sunday. So woke up around 0730 and board the train at Warabrook at 0815. Reached Maitland station around 0845. Found my way there, blah blah blah...Alright, photos...
Portable farm, A$5 per entry
Rabbits..
Damaged goods after the storm...
Guess what I found....
Pop pop!!!
Wrong spelling lar...It's Axolotls (Axolotyls sounds like chemicals)
According to wiki, critically endangered...
Blue lobster
Mini bikes...And guess what I found....
Lego spare parts...Haha...Anyone missing any Lego pieces??

Lightyear...
Magnets...
Pets...
Not sure what they're selling....Counter for hotdogs??
And Perodua Kembara (This one is made in Malaysia, I think...)
After that, I went to Maitland town to explore...Too bad it's a sunday, the whole town was so quiet...Maybe all the residents went to the Market...

The town's church
My favourite butter cookies, from Denmark didn't expect to find it here....A$2.99...Cheap sia...
Maitland station

Missing home??

Day 30 in Evatt (6 Aug)
Well, another monday, as usual, cadavers in the morning, neuroscience, advance research design, repro & development in the afternoon. It seems to be another boring day but no.....It's Murder Week this week...Haha...Let me explain the rule of the game...First, every participant in Evatt House will be given this...

On the plastic knife will have your name the name of the person you're suppose to kill. The way of killing the person is to point the knife above the waist and say: "You're dead!!"...Interesting har...Well, the difficult part of this game is that you must kill the person secretly i.e no one witness your act!!! And your victim will have to pass you his/her knife where you can move on to the his/her target..Well, you must be aware of your murderer too, so must watch your back anytime..

Anyway, for my case, my target was Evatt's senior, Lee, I knew where he lives but not sure about the condition of his block. Therefore, it'll be too suspicious to just drop by his block and check out the place. I was thinking "I must have a reason to go to his block"....And I was in luck, cause I happened to know that one of his blockmate is having his birthday celebration and I could use that chance to get to familiarize with the place and plan my killing strategies..Haha...(All the Kindaichi scenes and knowledge flow through my mind)....So I happily went to greet his blockmate Happy Birthday..Indeed all his blockmates were suspicious, wondering why I came to visit their block (basically everyone was paranoid for that week), started to return to their own room. And I was still happily checking out the place and chatting with the birthday boy...And one of the sudden....The birthday boy pointed his knife to me and said..."You're dead..." THE BIRTHDAY BOY IS MY MURDERER....That was something I didn't expect..OMG....I was like so stunted...I just died for no reason.........

Well, it's really a GG (Good game)..Taught me a lesson, watch your back...

Alright, I'll stop here first...Continue tomorrow....

No comments: